If there is a firmware update available, the Scribit app will notify you and walk you through the process. Updates will take a few minutes, and it's essential to follow these tips to assure the process ends successfully:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Scribit app.
- With Scribit Robot plugged in, verify his status is in on idle (LEDs colors) and connected to WiFi.
- Keep your smartphone close to the Scribit robot.
- Open the Scribit App, if there is an updated version of the firmware a popup will appear advising you to update your firmware.
- Keep the Scribit app open, foregrounded and avoid allowing the smartphone to go into sleep mode until the update is complete.
Latest firmware version: 3.0.2.
To check which version of Scribit's firmware is currently installed, you can do the following:
- Open the Scribit app > Tap Settings > My Scribit > [Scribit name] > scroll down until the "Firmware version" info, check the number.