- tap on the "Calibration button";
- follow the written instructions to position the black pen holder as shown in the picture;
- tap on "Manual Calibration";
- tap on "Done" (you don't have to follow the video instructions, your Scribit is already in the correct position!).
3) Once this process is completed, you should see the led line flashing and the pen holder automatically rotating. That is the "point zero" of the pen holder;
4) Place the markers into the pen holder. They should be distributed clockwise starting from the first marker at top right;
5) The important thing here is precision: if the markers are placed too loosely they won't touch the wall, but if the markers are placed too firmly, the Scribit Pen Holder may get stuck while rotating. This can cause Scribit to draw imprecisely (i.e. adding little lines at the end of a drawing) or to draw with one color only instead of switching between colors.
These three short videos will explain you the best ways to correctly position your markers inside Scribit.