Skip to main content
Scribit WiFi recommendations
- It is strongly recommended that you have a dedicated WiFi connection without other devices connected. The router must be in proximity to Scribit
- The security protocol is WPA2Personal (WPA-PSK) where the SSID (the name of the WiFi network) and the password must be input at the first connection
- The connection must NOT be an enterprise one and must NOT allow access through a captive portal.
- It is not recommended to use smartphone generated hotspot networks as they are very unstable.
- The presence of a firewall of any type could prevent the connection. If there is any, it must be deactivated for Scribit to be able to work.
- The WiFi network should work on 2.4GHz frequency. At the moment Scribit doesn't work with 5GHz networks.